search

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year -- 2010

Wishing   u hapi new year

The Luck Always with u  n   “A happy New Year to the world!”

May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise.

       

Every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves they believe are negative. A majority of people revert back to how they were before and feel like failures. This year I challenge you to a new resolution. I challenge you to just be yourself.

I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.
I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.
I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.
I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.
I wish you Generosity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.
I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.
I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

 

Resolutions

I will Go for Regular Exercise...Take a Proper Balanced Diet...Stay Happier...De-Stress Myself...

Getting into Shape n re-organise

Focus on One Resolution
It has been noticed that many people make a list of resolutions and try to achieve too much in too short time. Instead of trying to do everything simultaneously and getting frustrated a practical approach would be to focus on one major resolution. Choose that one aim that you really wish to reach in the coming year and chalk out a concrete plan to achieve it.

Understand that it takes time to change habits and lifestyles. Don't expect an instant success. If you fail, try again. But surely you need to keep the spirits up.

hahaha…….   Not EZ yop!  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment