search

Friday, April 17, 2015

Master Hongchi Xio self Healing

 

The Lajin Stretching Method

Source - Paida & Lajin Self-Healing Method

(Source – Paida & Lajin Self-Healing Method)

Hi there, dear friends :D

I got such great relief just now from my chronic lower backache from doing this super simple Lajin self-stretching method for the first time, that I couldn’t wait to share this technique with you! It looks unassuming and simple but it really packs some healing power!

For months, I have this on-off lower backache that got better when I went for Thai massages,  but the pain would be back whenever I do heavy lifting or mop the floor. Previously, I would go to my lady healer friend for deep massages to get rid of my backaches but since she passed away early this year, I never got 100% better relief from my backaches…..until today, when I tried the Lajin method!

Wow, I am now pain free from my back sprain and I could even carry out a major decluttering of my kitchen and clean up my house today. I had to bend this way and that way but my lower back was still pain-free! Previously, I couldn’t bend over much and even washing dishes at the sink was a torture for me! 

I am so glad that my eldest nephew from Singapore introduced me to this technique of self healing last week! .Lajin was originally taught by Xiao Hongchi from China. You will be amazed at how simple the stretching technique is and yet it is a powerful healing technique! Although it seems like just some simple stretching, the stretching poses actually activate certain meridian points and clear those that are blocked. :D

After I had completed my Lajin stretching exercise in 10 minutes, I was able to walk properly again. I even tested bending at my waist in every imaginable situation to see if my lower backache comes back – it didn’t and I am still pain free now. My nephew said his chronic back pains and other pains have been gone for months now after doing this Lajin exercise twice only! :D

The word, Lajin, means “Stretching or Pulling of Ligaments/Tendons” in Mandarin. Actually, Lajin can heal a lot of illnesses but for now, I will only write about it for back pains. I will try it out further and write more on it later. Right now, I am convinced that this is really one of the greatest beneficial stretching exercises I have ever experienced in my whole life!

If you want relief from back pains, do give this Lajin stretching a try – it is free and you can do it  conveniently at any time at home. You certainly have nothing to lose….but a lot to gain from the Lajin stretch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3052&v=6Se3TopoAqc&ab_channel=PaidaLajin

All you need are just ===>

1) 2 to 3 sturdy chairs,  or 1 sturdy wooden coffee table

2) a minimum of 10 minutes of your time (the longer you do this, the more effective it will be)

3) a wall

I didn’t have any sturdy chairs nor table, but what I did was I lied down on the floor right at the top of my stairs and stretch upright either of my legs against the stair balustrade, with the other leg hanging down the stairs. LOL! But it worked for me, too, in that position!

Source - Paida & Lajin Self-Healing Method

Source – Paida & Lajin Self-Healing Method

Method –

1) While lying flat, place one leg upright against the wall. It is best if the leg is completely straight – if you find it difficult, slowly ease your leg into position. For me, I felt a little bearable pain on the inner thigh but you try your best and see how far your leg can go. This leg is at a 90 degrees angle from your body. You can also have a partner help hold your leg straight for you.

2) Pull your 2 arms over your head and shoulders straight. If you can’t do that completely, relax your body and slowly let your arms go flat down.

3) Place the other leg down as far as you can, making it also at a 90 degree angle from your body, but with your lower leg dangling towards the floor. If your leg can’t go down that much, slowly push your leg down. Some people even put a little weight around their ankle to help the leg go down further.

4) Stay in this position for a minimum of 5 minutes.

5) Then switch to the other leg and repeat steps 1 to 3 above.

At the end of the session, get up slowly and see if you really got any relief from your back pains from that simple Lajin stretch!

For more detailed information on this Lajin stretch, you can visit –

Paida & Lajin Self-Healing website

Paida & Lajin Self-Healing by Xiao Hongchi (PDF version)

It is also mentioned at the website above that the amazing beneficial health effects of doing Lajin in the above position are :-

1. This position smoothens Qi flow throughout your body, which helps alleviate pain, discharge poisonous wastes, and enhance immunity and sexual potency.

2. This position produces a shocking effect against back and leg pains, knee pain, painful menstruation and headache.

3. This position is effective against chronic diseases like hypertension, cardiac diseases, diabetes, prostatitis, piles and constipation.

4. This position cures insomnia, reduces body weight and speckles, and develops fine body linage.

5. These abovementioned effects summarize the personal experience of readers and friends who have benefited from this self-healing technique. It is also effective against various other diseases.

Oh, one more thing, as in any exercises, do this stretch at least 2 hours after a main meal, or 1 hour before the meal!

If you find that this Lajin stretch works for your back sprains, too – do teach your friends and relatives and spread this technique around! After all, it is free and convenient to do and you will save money from visits to the doctor or chiropractor, and from buying medication.

Most importantly, this technique will give you back your freedom from back pain and you can regain your previous active lifestyle!

With best wishes for good health,

choesf :D

P.S. There is another variation of this Lajin stretch that can help one to slim down and lose weight and  I am having my overweight daughter try that out – I will post here her feedback later.

No comments:

Post a Comment