search

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kenapa Aku Pergi Demo

 

Perencah Rakyat M'sia ---- 10:42 PM

I went to Himpunan Hijau at Sunday 26th Feb. 2012. Many people ask me why I went there. I lack nothing they said why get involve. I told them why I went there and took part. I want to contribute for this community and this country and this is one of them. I need to do something for my family, the people I love and for this country.  That’s why after Bersih 2.0 last year I’m not looking back. You should join this sort of thing to know the feeling, it went deep and you’ll feel differently.   

Once you join the crowd you’re a different person already. You need to be there and you will know. You will know what to do automatically and you also can enjoy yourself if there’s no water canon or tear gas. Kah kah kah. If there’s no pain there’s no gain. That’s part of life bro and sis. So next time if you have time or have a chance to do that let’s join the crowd. Demo or gathering is a part of democracy and the government should allowed that. We just want to show the UBN the people’s power although in doing that so many obstacles in front of us. Don’t take everything for granted guys if you don’t fight for it you won’t get anything.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. So let’s start moving to achieve our dreams.People may doubt what you say but they will believe what you do. Are you still believed what UMNO leader said after what they are doing to us, to this country? If we don’t start forward we are always in the same place. What are you going to say? So through thick and thin we have to go and march forward.

I left this country when I was very young to fulfill my dream. At that time I just follow my heart desire. Honestly I love to travel. One of my greatest happiness is when I’m on the move. Some said I’m lucky b’cos some other people only has a dream. But I don’t feel lucky actually. Everything has a price and that’s including me. For your information I’m scare to death the first time I left my family. I left because I had a big row with my dad. At first which U I should go and it leads to another then bang I just left. I just took what was important and then bye bye. The bottom line is his value is so different from mine and at that time maybe I’m too young to think wisely.

After I had my SPM result I decided what I want to do and yes I want to follow my dreams. So I went overseas at the age of eighteen with only a few dollars in my pocket. At that time I don’t have enough money to cover my studies and my traveling expenses so I had to work. I slept only for a couple of hours at night because I had to work. I do almost everything to get money. When I left I told my dad I’m not going to take his money and that’s that. Whatever happen I’m going to follow through and that’s why even after I finished studying I want to stay there.

You cannot choose your parents and vice-versa but you can choose who’s going to be your leader. If you want a good leader like TGNA or Anwar Ibrahim you should fight for it if not we are still here at the same spot. At least at the ballot box you should show them who’s the boss rakyat or UBN.

I’ve a different person now and I want my parents and the people I love to change too. Not because of me but to find redha Allah SWT. Now I know what’s the missing part is and I’m happy with it. I told you all this because I want you to know why I’m so thick sometimes and look at life through different perspective.

During my studying I also join this demo group not only at my campus but anywhere that’s matter. That way we can express our feeling and show them what we want. But in here (my beloved country) demo is not our culture ha ha ha….Who’s talking?????? ‘STUPID STATEMENT’ coming from none other than UBN synonym to Umngok Bye2 Najib 

                                      

                                    I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROCEED

No comments:

Post a Comment