search

Sunday, July 17, 2011

MY CAT SULK

 Cat Names Steve 

100_2466 Before : Moody     100_2478 AFTER : OK

My Cat Sulk For 3 days ,Its happen when I change his food to other brand,this happen coz the pet shop that  I always bought for his food hav move to other place. At the same time my cat food out of stock so I went to supermarket to buy difference brand cat food.

When Steve smell d new food he refuse to eat and make noise, as usual I go to check his food , water and cat “Toilet Room”, everything seen OK. so I just Ignore him, he still make a lot of noise but now he sitting and stare at d food, Now I kniw he don’t like d new food.

I heed him, In my mind, if we feel so hungry even d food not delicious we sure take it so with animal. But it won’t happen to Steve (my pet), he rather go fasting for two days. Now I got worried abt his bad attitude toward d food. and force me to drive to veterinary clinic its about 5km frm my house.

The doctor (pet Dr.) give a good consultancy on the matter and few technic to solve d problem.

1. he gave me cat appetizer med (liquid) that must give to cat using “Tube pusher”. Cat will feel like eating after 30min.

    Wau ! Its need to use a lot of patience to make cat drink it ,need to person  to do job.

2. Buy a can food with Tuna taste and mix 1/4 to d new food.

After taken d Dr. advice ,my cat seen start eating… Its make me feel “Release” n happy.

         *** FIRST TIME MY CAT SULK, NOT ONLY HUMAN , ANIMAL TOO ***

No comments:

Post a Comment